Enter your email to be added to the notified of the next class date.
Basic Reloading Class focusing on straight-wall pistol cartridges in 9mm, 40S&W, and 45ACP. Introduction of terms and definitions, presentation of basic concepts and theory of straight wall pistol cartridge including de-capping, sizing, powder drop, powder measurement, bullet plating, seating, crimp, and maximum chamber length. We will be using a single-stage press and will discuss the functions and features of multi-stage presses. All materials will be provided; we recommend students bring notetaking materials.
By the end of this course, you will know:
- How to setup a reloading press
- How ammunition is built
- The components necessary to reload pistol ammunition
- How to reload pistol ammunition safely
- Reload handgun data information and specs
- How to Interpret Loading Data
$89.99 per person.
Out of stock
Notify me when the item is back in stock.