$249.00 – $329.00
Enter your email below to be notified of the next class date.
You’ve taken Defensive Pistol 1.0 and now it’s time to develop your new skills further. This class will also provide additional training geared toward other scenarios you may encounter.
This class covers the following:
- Mindset and refining shooting fundamentals
- Safety in an active environment
- Working from concealment
- Working to increase speed through efficient techniques
- Engaging multiple targets
- Shooting while moving to cover
- Shooting from a distance
- Positional shooting (seated, kneeling)
- Low-light shooting
The student will take the FBI Qualification for a recorded score.
The final exercise will be a low-light scenario with both shoot and no-shoot targets.
- Eye & ear protection + everyday attire for concealment
- A reliable firearm you are comfortable shooting 350 rounds through
- Minimum 2 spare magazines and mag pouches
- A sturdy belt with a rigid holster either inside or outside the waistband; please, no Serpa holsters
- 350 rounds of brass-cased, TMJ, or FMJ ammunition
- Optional: flashlight (loaners will be available)
This class is an excellent opportunity to test your carry gear!
Prerequisites: You have completed Defensive Pistol 1.0. You must be proficient with drawing from a holster safely and efficiently.
Cost: $249 providing your own ammo & equipment, or $329 with ammo and range rental equipment provided
“[I enjoyed] the effective instruction regarding shooting one-handed. I was able to apply it and greatly improve… I couldn’t ask for better training.” -Previous student, 2021